LETTERS AND TOP OF THE MORNING POLICY
• Limit for letters is 500 words; for Top of the Morning, 1,000 words.
• Submission must be original and not published in any other print and/or online media. We will not print letters also submitted to other local media for publication.
• Writer must include a daytime phone number for confirmation of authorship and town. (Number will not be published.)
• Anonymous submissions and pseudonyms are not permitted.
• Inyo County writers and local topics are given priority.
• Top of the Morning writers should include a one- or two-line bio and recent color photo.
• Emailed and typed submissions are preferred.
• Writers may submit one item during a one-week period.
• Writers must refrain from libelous, slanderous and derogatory content.
• Pieces may be edited for content.
• The Inyo Register reserves the right to reject any submission.
• Email letters or Top of the Morning submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Editor, The Inyo Register, 407 W. Line St., Ste. 8, Bishop, CA 93514