We Need Your Stuck or Broken or Military Jeep!
We want your Jeep for our Sideways department! Here are ways you can get your Jeep in Jp Magazine!
Your broken parts or broken Jeep: Did you have an epic snap, blow-up, or breakage? How about an insane trail repair? Photo or it didn’t happen.
Stuck/Flopped/Rollover: Send us your four-wheeling mess.
Vintage and Military Jeep: We like old-timey and military things, like with your father or grandfather, or even modern service.
Jeep Road Trip: A photo from your best road trip that took place in a Jeep. The Jeep needs to be in the photo in a landmark location. Like the Travelocity gnome.
Follow this format: • Your name and your city/state: • Year/make/model of your Jeep/military Jeep:
• Where the photo took place:
• Describe what we are seeing in the photo/other info we may need to know: • Why the photo means a lot to you/ lesson learned/your takeaway:
In addition to the words, here are the photo requirements:
• JPG (maximum quality), BMP, or TIFF file.
• No less than 1,600 by 1,200 pixels or about 2 megapixels. The original size from your phone/device.
• No PDFs or other formats. We just can’t use them in the magazine.
• Email the materials to jpedi[email protected] jpmagazine.com with the subject line, “Sideways.”