Monday Lodi Town Hall Meeting
Key item: Presentation regarding crime statistics in Lodi.
When and where: 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi
Tuesday Lodi City Council Shirtsleeve Session
Key item: Overview of the Impact Mitigation Fee program.
When and where: 7 a.m. at Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi
Lodi Unified School District Board of Education
Key item: Approval of a job description for mental health clinical supervisor
When and where: 7 p.m. at the James Areida Education Support Center, 1305 E. Vine St., Lodi
Galt City Council
• Hear presentation and open public hearing on the South Sacramento Habitat Conservation Plan.
• Discuss the creation of a Galt Senior Resource Center.
• Approval of the final map and subdivision improvement agreement for River Oaks 3C.
When and where: 6 p.m. at the Galt City Council Chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt
Wednesday Lodi City Council
• Present a certificate of achievement to Richard Sanborn.
• Continue public hearing to Nov. 7 to consider authorizing reimbursement agreement for public improvements constructed with Lodi Shopping Center.
• Consider resolution opposing San Joaquin County’s commercial cannabis business tax.
• Introduce ordinance amending the Lodi Municipal Code regarding sidewalk vendors, activity requiring a park permit, and permits for use of city facilities, among other topics.
When and where: 7 p.m. at Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi