Tuesday Lodi City Council Shirtsleeve Meeting
• Receive Information regarding the 200–Year Flood Risk Assessment
When and where: 7 a.m. Tuesday, Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi
Galt City Council
• Award of Contract for Consultant Services for Wastewater Treatment Plant Optimization.
• Approve the Proposed Capital Improvements Program for Fiscal Years 201819 through 2022-23 with Budget Appropriations for Fiscal Years 2018-19 and 2019-20.
• Interim Human Resources Director Appointment.
When and where: 6 p.m. Tuesday, City Council Chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt
Wednesday Lodi City Council
• Adopt Resolution Approving the Fiscal Year 2019-20 Financial Plan and Budget and Approving the Fiscal Year 2019-20 Appropriation Spending Limit
When and where: 7 p.m. Wednesday, Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi
Thursday Senior Citizen Commission
• Jim Shields: Stockton PACE Program
• SJ County Commission on Aging
• Senior Housing
When and where: 8 a.m. Thursday, Hutchins Street Square Holz Room, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi