Monday Galt Youth Commission
• Movie Night Fundraiser Reflection
• Galt Rotary Dinner Community Service
• Holiday Team Building Activity
When and where: 6 p.m. Monday, City Council Chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt
Tuesday Lodi City Council Shirtsleeve Meeting
• Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2018/19 Water, Wastewater and Electric Utility Department Financial Reports
• Presentation Regarding Authorizing Lodi Electric Utility to Purchase Supplies through Long-Term (Two-Year with One-Year Extension) Contracts (EU)
When and where: 7 a.m. Tuesday, Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi
Lodi Unified School District Board of Education
When and where: 7 p.m. Tuesday, James Areida Education Support Center, 1305 E. Vine St., Lodi
Galt City Council
• Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9(d) (2) – One potential case.
• Oath of Office – Police Officer Jared Spinelli
• Agreement with County of Sacramento for Hazardous Materials Response Teams for Proper Management of Emergency Incidents.
When and where: 6 p.m. Tuesday, City Council Chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
• Report of Findings Concerning Complaint of
Supervisor Tom Patti Regarding Supervisor Katherine Miller.
• Approval and Adoption of Plans and Specifications for the Eight Mile Road Bridge No. 29C-219 Rehabilitation Project Over White Slough (Honker Cut), and Set a Bid Opening Date of December 19, 2019, at 1:30 P.M. (4th District)
• Approve the Announcement of Four Positions to Various Boards and Commissions and Set the Application Deadline for November 29.
When and where: 9 a.m. Tuesday, San Joaquin County Administration Building, 44 N. San Joaquin Street, 6Th Floor, Stockton
Wednesday Lodi City Council
• Public Hearing to Consider Unmet Transit Needs in Lodi
• Public Hearing to Consider Introducing Ordinances Adopting the 2019 California Building Code, California Existing Building Code, Mechanical Code, Electrical Code, Plumbing Code, Residential Code, Green Building Standard Code and Fire Code
• Public Hearing to Receive Comments on and Consider Accepting City of Lodi's
Report on Water Quality Relative to Public Health Goals
When and where: 7 p.m. Wednesday, Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi