• Solar Water Pumps
It’s no surprise that the vast majority of log homes are slightly off the beaten path. But often, that also means they are slightly off the grid, too — and not just when it comes to electricity, but also water. Living in remote locations can mean relying on alternative energy sources and a well over public waterworks. How you get that water out of the ground matters.
Enter products like The SubDrive SolarPAK, a solar-powered waterpumping system from Franklin Electric.
The SubDrive SolarPAK includes:
• Franklin Electric 4-inch submersible motor • Franklin Electric 4-inch submersible pump • SubDrive Solar controller
• Flow switch with 30 foot (10 m) cable • Variety of flow rates motor and drive ratings
• High flow system for faster tank fill and significant water output
• Proven motor and pump technology for long-term reliability
• Robust IP55, NEMA 3 drive enclosure minimizes impact of wildlife,
insects, dust and weather
• DC/AC power inputs with auto-switching between the solar array and an
AC backup source
• Simple installation and no required maintenance
• Built-in diagnostics and protection
• And more!
For the full list of specs and features, visit franklinwater. com/ products/ packaged-systems/ residential lightcommercial/ sub drive-solar pak