WIN A TRIP TO CALIFORNIA’S REDWOOD COAST
We are offering a trip for two to visit our No. 1 Best in the U.S. travel destination for 2018: California’s Redwood Coast. With our friends at Eureka–Humboldt Visitors Bureau, Save the Redwoods League and Parks Project, we put together a unique Northern California adventure just for you!
• A five-day, four-night stay for two at the Carter House Inn, a boutique B&B in Old Town Eureka
• $1,000 toward round-trip airfare to San Francisco International Airport, plus up to $800 toward flights from SFO to Arcata–Eureka Airport and five-day car rental
• Activities, including a Naturalist Tour Package of Redwood National & State Parks, featuring Fern Canyon, Elk Viewing and Secret Tall Trees Trek; a kayak tour of Stone Lagoon; and an oyster harvest tour in Humboldt Bay
• Dinner for two at the Lost Coast Brewery & Café
• A “Golden Poppy” annual pass to California’s state parks
• Two gift bundles from Parks Projects to include “Save the Redwoods” T-shirts
• A copy of Lonely Planet’s Northern California travel guide
HOW TO ENTER
• To enter, fill in your details online at http://lptravel.to/bestinuscomp and in 25 words or less tell us why you would like to visit the giants of California’s Redwood Coast.
• Competition closes at 11:59 p.m. (CDT) on March 27, 2018.
• Special conditions and blackout dates apply. This competition is open
to entrants ages 18 and older. For the full terms and conditions, please go to