THURSDAY, MARCH 2, 2023
LOVELAND POLICE DEPARTMENT ARRESTS TUESDAY
• 3:08 p.m. In the 1200 block of East Sixth Street, a 39-year-old Berthoud man for investigation of stalking, obstructing a peace officer and violation of a protection order.
• 3:58 p.m. At the Loveland Police Department, 810 E. 10th St., a 21-year-old Loveland man on a misdemeanor failure-to-appear warrant.
• 4:24 p.m. In the 1700 block of West Eisenhower Boulevard, a 30-year-old Loveland man on six misdemeanor warrants.
• 10:41 p.m. In the 4900 block of Hahns Peak Drive, a 31-year-old man for investigation of third-degree assault, domestic violence and child abuse.
LOVELAND POLICE DEPARTMENT CALLS TUESDAY
• Noon. Weapons complaint, 3500 block Mountain Lion Drive.
• 1 p.m. Fraud, 1600 block East Eisenhower Boulevard.
• 1 p.m. Shoplifting, Kohl’s, 1340 Sculptor Drive.
• 2p.m. Vehicle trespassing, 500block North Lincoln Avenue.
• 2p.m. Noninjury vehicle crash, 5700block East Eisenhower Boulevard.
• 2p.m. Harassment, 2100 block Genoa Court.
• 2 p.m. Fraud, 2300 block Paonia Street.
• 2 p.m. Shoplifting, Kohl’s, 1340 Sculptor Drive.
• 2p.m. Shoplifting, Victoria’s Secret, 5879Sky Pond Drive.
• 2p.m. Theft, 1300block North Denver Avenue.
• 3p.m. Harassment, 1200 block East Sixth Street.
• 3p.m. Harassment, 1800 block Lydia Drive.
• 4 p.m. Suspected drunken driver, South U.S. 287 and Horseshoe Circle.
• 4 p.m. Hit and run, South Saint Louis Avenue and 14th Street Southeast.
• 4p.m. Noninjury vehicle crash, East Fourth Street and North Madison Avenue.
• 4 p.m. Shoplifting, Sally Beauty Supply, 1609Fall River Drive.
• 5p.m. Theft, 300block West Fourth Street.
• 5p.m. Vehicle trespassing, 700 block South Railroad Avenue.
• 6 p.m. Suspected drunken driver, North Garfield Avenue and West 71st Street.
• 6 p.m. Drug call, 2200 block East 11th Street.
• 7p.m. Vehicle recovery, 1400block North Madison Avenue.
• 8p.m. Robbery, Home Depot, 1100 Nickel Drive. Police said a shoplifter “confronted and pulled a knife on an employee, as well as a customer.” No injuries were reported, and the investigation is ongoing.
• 8p.m. Trespassing, 200 block West 12th Street.
• 8p.m. Trespassing, 300 block East 42nd Street.
• 8p.m. Theft, Home Depot, 1100 Nickel Drive.
• 10p.m. Physical disturbance, 600block East 23rd Street.
• 10p.m. Assault, 4900 block Hahns Peak Drive.
• 11p.m. Theft, 3800block East 15th Street.
• 3a.m. Noninjury vehicle crash, 4900block Earhart Road.
• 8a.m. Harassment, 200 block Peridot Avenue.
• 8a.m. Vehicle recovery, Loveland Police Department, 810 E. 10th St.
• 11 a.m. Fraud, 100 block East Fourth Street.
• 11 a.m. Drug call, 900 block West 29th Street.
• 11a.m. Theft, 1000block South Lincoln Avenue.
• 11 a.m. Shoplifting, 200 block West 64th Street.
LARIMER COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE ARRESTS
• 9:08 a.m. In the 6600 block of West U.S. 34, a 39-year-old Loveland man on two warrants from Larimer County.
• 8:36a.m. At the Loveland Police Department, a 43-year-old Westminster man on two failure-to-appear warrants from Adams County.
• 9:23 a.m. At South Washington Avenue and Fourth Street Southeast, a 48-year-old Loveland man on a failure-to-appear warrant from Larimer County.
• 10 a.m. At South Washington Avenue and Fourth Street Southeast, a 40-year-old Loveland woman on a failure-toappear warrant.
• 6:45 p.m. In the 600 block of Great Basin Court, a 61-year-old Berthoud man on a warrant from Larimer County.
• 12:41 a.m. At 42nd Street Southwest and South County Road 15H, a 31-yearold Loveland woman on a failure-to-appear warrant from Larimer County.
• 12:53 a.m. In the 3700 block of North Garfield Avenue, a 44-year-old Fort Collins man on four warrants.
• 1:02a.m. At North Lincoln Avenue and Polk Drive, a 32-year-old Loveland man on a failure-to-appear warrant form Larimer County.
LARIMER COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE BERTHOUD CALLS
• 3:39 p.m. Abandoned vehicle, 900 block Seventh Street.
• 4:08 p.m. Suspected drunken driver, South U.S. 287and Horseshoe Circle.
• 4:54p.m. Harassment, 2100 block Tabor Street.
• 7:55p.m. Theft, 3400 block Woodcock Street.
• 10:02a.m. Harassment, 2700 block Center Park Way.
• 2:13 p.m. Animal call, 1500 block Murrlet Street.