Friday, March 10
18. Couples preparing for their wedding can sign up for a wedding dance workshop at 7:30 p.m. with Okay Dance, 6718 N. Franklin Ave. in Loveland. The class will provide 2-hours of instruction that includes basic skills and steps to dancing to wedding songs. The class is $85 per couple and registration can be done by calling Debra at (970) 9884693.
19. Inner Wave Jukebox Tour kicks off at 8 p.m. at the Aggie Theatre, 204 S. College Ave., Fort Collins with Jordana and Junior Mesa. Presented by Party Guru Productions and 90.5 KCSU, the La-based band will be performing a variety of their older tunes as well as new pieces from their LP Apoptosis. All ages are welcome to attend the concert and tickets are $16 per person for general admission.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, go to https://bit.ly/3z6yp2s.
20. The Moxi Theater is hosting a Bad Bunny Birthday Bash at 8 p.m. at 802 9th St. in Greeley. The special edition dance party will be spinning all the best music from the artist for Bad Bunny fans of all ages. Admission is $15 per person online in advance and $20 per person at the door. For more information, or to purchase tickets, go to https://bit.ly/41z6jez.
21. The 2nd annual Backstage Rialto Whiskey Tasting is scheduled for 6 p.m. at 228 E. Fourth St. in Loveland with tastings from The Bridge Bar, charcuterie snacks, sweets and more for whiskey lovers age 21 and older. Tickets are $40 per person and $75 per couple. For more information, go to http://bit.ly/3iytn94.
22. The Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra will be performing Bohemian Rhapsodies at 7:30 p.m. at the Cheyenne Civic Center, 510 W. 20th St. Maestro William Intriligator will transport audience members to the Austro-hungarian countryside for an evening of works by Humperdinck and Dvorak. Tickets range from $10-$50 per person depending on seat choice as well as $25 per device for the livestream option. For more information, go to www.cheyennesymphony.org.
23. Legally Blonde: The Musical is coming to the Lincoln Center Performance Hall at 7:30 p.m. at 417 W. Magnolia St., Fort Collins. Based off of the popular movies starring Reese Witherspoon, the show follows Elle Woods as she tackles a variety of challenges like sexism, scandal and more. Tickets range from $20-$150 per person depending on seat choice. The show is appropriate for adults and teens ages 13 and older. For more information, or to purchase tickets, go to http://bit.ly/3kbuq0y.