JFK KILLED BY CUBAN HIT MAN!

SHOOTER WAS SENT BY CAS­TRO, THEN SLIPPED INTO MEX­ICO – AND U.S. KNEW IT!

National Enquirer - - NEWS -

RUTH­LESS Cuban dic­ta­tor Fidel Cas­tro sent a blood­thirsty as­sas­sin to gun down Pres­i­dent John F. Kennedy on Nov. 22, 1963, in Dal­las, Texas — but the U.S. gov­ern­ment cov­ered up the truth to avoid a war! That’s the shock­ing the­ory of James H. Johnston, au­thor of the new book “Mur­der, Inc.: The CIA

Un­der John F. Kennedy.” Ac­cord­ing to Johnston, Cuban-born Gil­berto Poli­carpo Lopez, then 23, had been lurk­ing in Amer­ica for two years — ready to snuff out JFK at a mo­ment’s no­tice!

In fact, Johnston said Lopez was wait­ing in the shad­ows in Tampa, Fla., dur­ing the pres­i­dent’s

Nov. 18 stopover, but didn’t make a move.

In­stead, Lopez trav­eled to Texas and was there when the pres­i­dent was

mur­dered.

In his book, Johnston claimed Lopez eas­ily slipped out of the U.S. after­ward — even though his sus­pi­cious ac­tiv­ity had caught the eye of se­cu­rity agen­cies.

Lopez qui­etly trav­eled to the bor­der town of Nuevo Laredo and then went by bus to

Mex­ico City. There, he ob­tained a “Cuban cour­tesy” visa, and on Nov. 27, he was the only pas­sen­ger on a Cubana Air­lines flight to Ha­vana.

In an ex­clu­sive in­ter­view, Johnston told The Na­tional ENQUIRER: “Mex­i­can po­lice told the CIA Lopez was in­volved in the as­sas­si­na­tion. “The FBI agent who did the in­ves­ti­ga­tion in Tampa was not told the rea­son for the in­ves­ti­ga­tion was the allegation that Lopez had been in­volved and the strange tim­ing and na­ture of his travel.”

The only known photo of Lopez was taken at the Mex­ico City air­port, where he is wear­ing sun­glasses at night. He was last seen in Ha­vana play­ing domi­noes in 1964. Other sources have pre­vi­ously con­firmed to The ENQUIRER that Kennedy was hit from more than one an­gle — mean­ing Lee Harvey Oswald, fir­ing from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book De­pos­i­tory, could not have been the only gun­man! Re­spected news pro­ducer Mytchell Mora spent hours painstak­ingly re-en­hanc­ing the footage taken by Abra­ham Zapruder of the mo­ment Kennedy was mor­tally wounded. Mora — who has worked with FOX News and CNN — found the su­peren­hanced video clip re­veals Kennedy seem­ingly be­ing hit by two bul­lets at nearly the same mo­ment!

Ac­cord­ing to Mora, the shots clearly came from in front of the pres­i­dent — who was sit­ting in the back­seat of an open-air limo next to First Lady Jackie — while his mo­tor­cade was trav­el­ing through Dealey Plaza.

But the ini­tial bul­let, which was not caught on cam­era, came from be­hind — where Oswald was lo­cated.

Mora said: “Every­one fo­cuses on the pres­i­dent’s head ex­plod­ing, rather than what is hap­pen­ing in the rest of the video … Af­ter the se­cond shot, I can clearly see a third bul­let strike Kennedy … It’s in­dis­putable to me.” Af­ter care­ful anal­y­sis of thou­sands of pages of newly de­clas­si­fied case doc­u­ments, The ENQUIRER’s in­ves­ti­ga­tion points to Lopez as the se­cond gun­man, who fired the fi­nal, fa­tal shot at the pres­i­dent. This stun­ning con­clu­sion fur­ther trashes the of­ten­crit­i­cized War­ren Com­mis­sion re­port, which con­cluded Oswald acted alone. Although the CIA in­formed the FBI about Lopez, the agency failed to for­ward their find­ings to the War­ren Com­mis­sion. Sources said the in­for­ma­tion was de­lib­er­ately kept se­cret — on Pres­i­dent Lyn­don B. John­son’s orders — to frame Oswald for the crime. Lopez’s in­volve­ment

“was in­ten­tion­ally with­held,” said Johnston, who be­lieves the pres­i­dent buried the truth to pre­vent an armed con­flict with the Soviet Union–sup­ported Cuba that could have mush­roomed into World

War III!

The mo­ment be­fore the fa­tal shot to John F. Kennedy The pres­i­dent must have been shot from more than one an­gle, con­cluded a TV pro­ducer

Gil­berto Poli­carpo Lopez

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from USA

© PressReader. All rights reserved.