U.S. Postal Service Statement of Ownership, Management and Circulation (Required by 39 U.S.C. 3685)
1. Title of publication: Oxygen
2. Publication number: 1095-7073
3. Date of filing: September 20, 2020
4. Frequency of issue: quarterly
5. Number of issues published annually: 4
6. Annual subscription price: $19.99
7. Location of known office of publication:
5720 Flatiron Pkwy. Boulder, CO 80301
8. Location of headquarters or general business offices at publishers: 10190 Telesis Ct. San Diego, CA 92121
9. Names and complete address of publisher, editor and managing editor:
Publisher: Amy Boone Thompson 10190 Telesis Ct. San Diego, CA 92121 Editor: Lara McGlashan 10190 Telesis Ct. San Diego, CA 92121
10. Owner: Pocket Outdoor Media, Inc., 5720 Flatiron Pkwy Boulder, CO 80301
11. Known bondholders, mortgages and other security holders owning or holding 1 percent or more of total amount of bonds, mortgages and securities: None
12. Tax Status: Has not changed
13. Publication title: Oxygen
14. Issue date for circulation data below: Fall 2020
15. Extent and nature of circulation:
16. Total circulation does not include electronic copies.
17. I certify that the statements made by me above are correct and complete.
Circulation Director: Jenny Desjean
For completion by publishers mailing at the regular rates (Section 132.121, Postal Service Manual): 39 U.S.C. 3626 provides in pertinent part: “No person who would have been entitled to mail matter under former section 4359 of this title shall mail such matter at the rates provided under this subsection unless he files annually with the Postal Service a written request for permission to mail matter at such rates.” In accordance with the provisions of this statute, I hereby request permission to mail the publication named in item 1 at the phased postage rates presently authorized by 39 U.S.C. 3626.