Highlights from major construction projects around Pittsburgh and surrounding areas this week
1. Forbes Avenue/Oakland/Squirrel Hill: Single-lane restrictions in both directions between South Neville Street and Devon Road 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays through early April, with weekend work possible.
2. Elizabeth Bridge: Singlelane, daytime closings on weekdays through late February.
3. Boulevard of the Allies/ Uptown: Watch for inbound lane closure to resume between Miltenberger and Marion streets. The outbound lane restriction between Marion and Van Braam Street near UPMC Mercy remains in place.
4. Parkway North/Interstate 279: Southbound traffic stoppages of 15 minutes or less from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. weeknights through Feb. 22 between East Street Exit off-ramp and the East Ohio Street underpass and single-lane restriction southbound between the underpass and the North Shore off-ramp.
5. Parkway East/Interstate 376: Overnight lane restrictions possible.
6. Fleming Park Bridge/ Neville, Stowe: Closed through the end of June. Detour uses Route 51, Interstate 79 and Grand Avenue.
7. Route 50/South Fayette, Cecil: Single-lane restriction between Route 978 and Reissing Road through late April.
8. Rachel Carson (Ninth Street) Bridge/Downtown: Closed through summer 2020 for rehabilitation.
9. Greentree Road/Green Tree: Single-lane restrictions between McKinney Lane and Potomac Avenue 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays through Feb. 18.
10. Saw Mill Run Boulevard/Duquesne Heights:
Northbound lane restriction at the Shaler Street Bridge overpass through early May.
11. Route 88/Bethel Park: Shoulder restrictions 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays through early April between Kings School and Logan roads.
12. East Carson Street/ South Side: Single-lane closures as needed 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. weeknights through March 8 between the Smithfield Street Bridge and South 25th Street.