VEGGIE-LOADED PAD SEE EW
ACTIVE 20 MIN. TOTAL 20 MIN. SERVES 4 8 oz rice noodles ⅓ cup low-sodium soy sauce
1 Tbsp fish sauce
1 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp peanut oil 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped 1 lb Chinese broccoli or Broccolini, cut into 2-in. pieces 1 small red pepper, sliced 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped 2 large eggs, beaten 2 scallions, thinly sliced
1. Cook noodles per pkg. directions; drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, honey, and 1/4 cup water.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high. When oil shimmers, add garlic, vegetables, and jalapeño and cook, tossing occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Push vegetables to one side of the pan. Add eggs to empty side and gently scramble until just set, 2 minutes.
5. Add noodles and soy sauce mixture and gently toss to combine; simmer, tossing occasionally, until sauce coats noodles. Serve topped with scallions. NUTRITION (per serving): 380 cal, 8 g pro, 64 g carb, 4 g fiber, 7.5 g sugars (4.5 g added sugars), 10 g fat (2 g sat fat), 93 mg chol, 1,245 mg sodium