COMPLETING THE QUILT
Refer to the Assembly Diagram as needed for completing the quilt.
1. Arrange and join three Blooming Beauty blocks with four G strips to complete a block row; press. Repeat to make a total of three block rows.
2. Join three G strips with four H squares to make a sashing row; press. Repeat to make a total of four sashing rows.
3. Join the block rows with the sashing rows to complete the pieced center; press.
4. Join the I/J strips on the short ends to make one long strip; press. Subcut strip into two each 41/2" x 441/2" I strips and 41/2" x 521/2" J strips.
5. Sew I strips to opposite sides and J strips to the top and bottom of the pieced center to complete the quilt top; press. 6. Create a quilt sandwich referring to Quilting Basics on page 94. 7. Quilt as desired. 8. Bind edges referring to Quilting Basics on page 94 to finish.