Bite-size Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
PREP TIME: 20MIN. TOTAL TIME: 3HR. 5MIN. SERVINGS: 24 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
½ cup graham cracker crumbs 1 tbsp. brown sugar ¾ tsp. kosher salt, divided 2 tbsp. butter, melted 1½ pkg. (8 oz. each)
PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
(12 oz.), softened ½ cup granulated sugar 1 egg 12 KRAFT Caramels 1 tbsp. milk
1. Heat oven to 325°F. 2. Combine graham crumbs, brown sugar, ¼ tsp. salt and butter; press onto bottoms of 24 paper-lined mini muffin cups.
3. Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add egg; beat just until blended. Spoon into muffin cups, adding about 1 tbsp. cream cheese batter to each.
4. Bake 15 min. or until centers of cheesecakes are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 1 hour.
5. Place caramels in small heatproof bowl. Add milk and ¼ tsp. of the remaining salt. Place over pan of boiling water, making sure boiling water does not touch bottom of bowl. Cook until caramels are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
6. Drizzle about 1 tsp. caramel sauce over each cheesecake; sprinkle with remaining salt. Refrigerate 1 hour.