Maple-pumpkin Pie Bars
PREP TIME: 20MIN. TOTAL TIME: 1HR. 40MIN. SERVINGS: 24 SERVINGS
WHAT YOU NEED
1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix 4 eggs, divided ½ cup butter or margarine, melted 1 pkg. (8 oz.)
PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese,
softened 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin ½ cup packed brown sugar 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Pumpkin Spice Flavor Instant Pudding 1 env. DREAM WHIP Whipped Topping Mix 1∕3 cup milk 3 tbsp. maple syrup 1∕8 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 350°F. 2. Line 13x9-inch pan with Reynolds Wrap ® Aluminum Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Mix cake mix, 1 egg and butter until blended; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
3. Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, dry pudding mix and remaining eggs with mixer until blended; pour over crust.
4. Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set; cool 10 min. Use foil handles to transfer dessert to wire rack; cool completely.
5. Meanwhile, beat whipped topping mix, milk and syrup in large bowl with mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed 4 min. or until mixture forms stiff peaks. Refrigerate until ready to use.
6. Spread whipped topping mixture onto dessert just before serving; sprinkle with cinnamon.