The Frost Family’s Red Thai Curry Recipe
Red Thai Curry from Monami’s, “Vegan Home Cooking With Monami Frost”
From Monami’s, “Vegan Home Cooking With Monami Frost”
1/ 2 small broccoli head 4 large potatoes
1 medium carrot
2 large tomatoes
50 g green beans
1 large onion
4 garlic cloves
1 lime, juiced
1 can coconut milk
4 tbsp red curry paste
2- 1/ 4 cups vegetable stock 3- 4 tbsp coconut sugar vegetable oil a small bunch of fresh coriander
1. Chop the onion into big pieces and crush the garlic.
2. Heat some oil in a large pot. Add the chopped onion and the crushed garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add the curry paste and let it cook for 2 minutes.
4. Cut potatoes, carrots, broccoli, tomatoes, green beans into slightly larger than bitesize pieces and add to the pot.
5. Pour in the coconut milk and the veggie stock.
6. Add in some sugar and lime juice.
7. Let it all simmer for 30- 50 minutes until potatoes and carrots are soft.
8. Finely chop some fresh coriander and add to the pot. Cook for another 5 minutes and serve!
Pro Tip: Try serving it over coconut rice! Just add melted coconut oil to cooked rice and it’s done. It is so delicious and heartwarming.