VEGAN SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP
• 2 ( 8.5 oz) cans quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained
• 1 cup vegan mayo
• 1 cup grated vegan Parmesan
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 small shallot, minced
• ½ tsp smoked paprika ➢
1. Preheat oven to 350 º F. Prepare an 8x8 baking dish with a light coating of nonstick spray.
2. Use a large wooden spoon to mash up the artichokes in a medium- sized mixing bowl. Add the mayo, Parmesan, garlic and shallots. Combine well.
3. Scoop the dip into the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through and browned on top. Sprinkle with paprika and serve with crackers or baguette slices.