How to play: Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level. Subject: LITERATURE (e.g., Who wrote “The Count of Monte Cristo”?
Answer: Alexandre Dumas (pere).)
1. For how many years did Rip Van Winkle sleep? Answer________ 2. What sword did Arthur receive from the Lady of the Lake? Answer________ 3. How did Ernest Hemingway die?
4. What poem begins “Stop all the clocks”? Answer________
5. In which novel is Mr. Toad featured?
6. Who wrote “Seven Pillars of Wisdom”? Answer________
7. The father of this Dickens character was in the Marshalsea prison for debts. Answer________ 8. What group assembled at the Tabard Inn in England? Answer________ 9. Whom did the literary character Isabella Linton marry?