Howtoplay: Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph. D. Level.
(e. g., The James Bond film title “____” is British for a stupid person or simpleton. Answer: “Moonraker.”)
6. What fictional character said, “It’s the stupidest tea- party I ever was at in all my life!”?
1. What four- letter word canmean an illegal drug or a stupid person? Answer________
2. Walt Disney described this dwarf as “nice, but sort of silly.” Answer________
3. In what 1994 film is the line, “Stupid is as stupid does”?
4. Complete the lyrics: “And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like _____.”
5. One regular feature of the “Late Night With David Letterman” TV showwas “Stupid ____ Tricks.”
PH. D. LEVEL
7. James Carville is often quoted as having said, “It’s the ____, stupid.”
8. In which film did Peter Lorre say, “You bloated idiot! You stupid fat- head!”? Answer________
9. The name of this seabird is said to be derived fromits stupidity in being easily caught.
SCORING: 18 points — congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points — honors graduate; 10 to 14 points — you’re plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points — you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points — enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points — who reads the questions to you?