• The SRudHrWRn-THlfRrd BusinHss and PrRfHssiRnal WRmHn’s Club (BPW) will hold their kickoff meeting Monday, Sept. 24 at 6 p.m. at Holiday Inn, Kulpsville. Makena Finger, a senior at Souderton Area High School, will share her experiences at a summer enrichment program at Brown University. To make a reservation, call 215-723-1896. Information: www.soudertontelfordbpw.org.
• LHTip Rf LimHrick will now be meeting Wednesday mornings at the Limerick Golf Club, 765 N. Lewis Rd., Limerick, from 7-8:30 a.m. Information: visit www. letipoflimerick.com or www. letip.com.
• Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce now offers FrHH BusinHss CRunsHling through SCORE, “Counselors to America’s Small Business,” on the first and third Wednesdays of the month, 10 a.m.-12 p.m., by appointment only, in the Chamber Office, 100 Penn Ave., Telford. To schedule an appointment, call 215-723-9472.
• The Edward -RnHs CRffHH Club @ Main SWrHHW -ava will meet the second and fourth Friday from 8:3010 a.m. and at the Edward Jones office, 650 E. Broad St., Souderton, Wednesdays from 8:30-10 a.m.
• PHnn FRundaWiRn’s EmplRyHH AssisWancH PrRgram now offers customizable workshops on economy and stress for area businesses. Fee is $300. Information: 215-257-6556 or e-mail [email protected]nfoundation.org.