• 7hH Meals on Wheels SrRgrDP DW WhH *HnHrDWiRnV CHnWHr, 259 1. 2nd 6WrHHW, Souderton, is seeking volunteer drivers, driver helpers and packers. Meals are served Mondays through Fridays. solunteer positions require about one hour per PRrning. YRu PDy vROunWHHr as your schedule permits. Information: 215-723-8555.
• 7hH 3HDrO 6. BuFN ,nWHrnational Welcome House Adoption Mentoring Program seeks adults and children who have been adopted WR SDrWiFiSDWH in RnH RI WhH firVW mentoring programs nationwide geared toward adopted individuals. This program matches adopted children from ages 8-12 with adults who have also been adopted. All mentors are screened, trained and supervised. Information: 215-249-0100, ext. 138 Rr H-PDiO /[email protected]buck.org.
• 9ROunWHHrV DrH nHHdHd IRr Hands across the District, an organized district-wide volunteer program helping children and enhancing the education programs in the Souderton Area School District. Participants can help in a variety of ways, from tutoring to library help and serving as a classroom speaker. Information: 215-723-6061.
• 7hH Indian Creek Foundation’s Friendship Volunteer Program is looking for friendship volunteers to spend time with individuals with developmental disabilities. Interested people will be matched with clients according to shared interests and hobbies. Information: 267203-1500.
• )Rr inIRrPDWiRn Rn hRw to become a Grand View Hospital Volunteer, call the vROunWHHr RIfiFH DW 215-4534619. RAsE (Recognizing Achievement in solunteer (xFHOOHnFH) FHrWifiFDWHV DrH awarded to volunteers who have done something outstanding which is being raved about by another. The hospital staff, patients or other volunteers make the nominations.
• 7hH Southeastern Pennsylvania Chapter of the American Red Cross is looking for men and women interested in helping Disaster Services. These volunteers are integral parts of the Red CrRVV HIIRrW WR hHOS viFWiPV RI firHV, flRRdV, hurriFDnHV, tornadoes and winter storms. Opportunities are available in the following areas: disaster response; casework services; community disaster education, and logistics support. Information: 215-299-4889.
• 7hH Montgomery County Association for the Blind needs volunteers to read mail, help pay bills, run errands and perform other tasks and friendly visiting for residHnWV RI 0RnWgRPHry CRunty who have lost their vision. Arrangements will be made to place volunteers in convenient locations and hours are flHxiEOH. ,nIRrPDWiRn: 215661-9800.