• 7he 16th Annual Business Expo, heOG Ey ,nGLDn Valley Chamber of Commerce, will be held Tuesday, Oct. 9 from 1-6 p.m. at ,nGLDn 9DOOey CRunWUy COuE, 650 Bergey Rd., Telford. This event is free and open to the public and has added free seminars on social media and using mobile devices for business. To register for the seminars, call 215723-9472, fax 215-7232490 or email ivchamber@ indianvalleychamber.com.
• 7he Edward Jones Coffee Club @ Main Street Java will meet the second and fourth Friday from 8:30-10 a.m. and at Whe (GZDUG -RneV RffiFe, 650 E. Broad St., Souderton, Wednesdays from 8:3010 a.m.
• LeTip of Limerick will now be meeting Wednesday mornings at the Limerick Golf Club, 765 N. Lewis Rd., Limerick, from 7-8:30 D.P. ,nfRUPDWLRn: YLVLW www.letipoflimerick.com or www.letip.com.
• ,nGLDn 9DOOey ChDPEeU of Commerce now offers Free Business Counseling through SCORE, “CounVeORUV WR $PeULFD’V 6PDOO BuVLneVV,” Rn Whe fiUVW DnG third Wednesdays of the month, 10 a.m.-12 p.m., by appointment only, in the ChDPEeU 2ffiFe, 100 3enn $Ye., 7eOfRUG. 7R VFheGuOe an appointment, call 215723-9472.
• Penn Foundation’s Employee Assistance Program now offers customizable workshops on economy and stress for area EuVLneVVeV. )ee LV $300. ,nformation: 215-257-6556 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.