• North Penn Nursing Mothers, a free support and education group for nursing women, meets the second Tuesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church, 1000 W. Main St., Lansdale, and the second Monday at 7:30 p.m. at the earleysville YMCA in earleysville. fnformation: 215-513-1753 or visit www.geocities.comLnorthpennnm.
• GrDnG 9LHZ HRVSLWDO provides Free Immunizations to children ages 18 years and younger who are uninsured or enrolled in a Medical Assistance Program. Children must be accompanied by an adult. There is no fee for the immunizations. The immunizations are held the third Wednesday of every month from 2-5 p.m. at the Seventh Street Medical Center, 700 Seventh Street, Pennsburg. To make an appointment, call 215-679-6251.
• 7KH SrRJrDP, My Toddler and Me, is an opportunity for parents and other caregivers of two and three year olds to get out of the house and meet others. Each Wednesday morning from 9:30-10:30 a.m. or from 10:30-11:30 a.m. come for story, craft and fun time together at Zion Mennonite Church, 149 Cherry Lane, Souderton. fnformation: 215-723-3592 or visit www.zionmennonite.org.
• GrDnG 9LHZ HRVSLWDO also holds Labor and Birth Preparation and Newborn Classes at the hospital on a regular basis. Registration is required for all sessions. fnformation: 215-453-4300.
• .HyVWRnH 0RWRrV DnG the Montgomery County Department of eealth will hold a Free Car Seat Safety Check the fourth Thursday of each month at 685 Bethlehem Pike in Montgomeryville. fnformation: 610-278-5117, ext. 5119.