• A family style homemade ChiFken Pot-Pie Dinner will be held Saturday, Oct. 20 from 4-7 p.m. at St. Paul’s U.C.C., 104 Green St., Sellersville. Menu includes homemade noodles, corn, picked cabbage and dessert. Cost is $10/adults; children ages 6-12/$5; and children under six are free. Takeouts are available after 7 p.m. and Sunday at noon while supplies last. Information: 215-257-7268.
A• The annual Craft Show/ Bake Sale will be held Saturday, Oct. 20 from 9-3 p.m. at Grace United Methodist Church, 295 S. Main St., Telford. Information: 215723-2144.
Free Community Spaghetti Dinner will be held Sunday, Oct. 21 at 5 p.m. at Christ Covenant Church, 2200 Mainland Rd., Harleysville. No reservations are required; all ages are welcome. Dinner includes salad, rolls and homemade desserts. Information: 215256-8101.
•A Red Cross Blood Drive, held by Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce, will take place Friday, Oct. 26 from 2-7 p.m. at Franconia Heritage Restaurant, Rt. 113 and Allentown Rd., Franconia. To register, visit www. redcrossblood.org sponsor code 02215914 password donors or email ivchamber@indianvalleychamber. com.
• The annual Family Night Hike, sponsored by the SAVE organization from Souderton Area High School, will be held Friday, Oct. 26 from 6-9 p.m. at West Broad Street Elementary School, Souderton. The cost is $3 per person. The theme is “Trek Through Outer Space.” The event, which is designed for young elementary school children, includes a hayride, a walk along candle-lit trails where participants encounter storytellers, roasting marshmallows, carnival games and much more. Information: 215-723-4989.
•A Family Movie Night will be held Friday, Oct. 26 at 7 p.m. at Peace-Tohickon Lutheran Church, 100 Old
• $n All You Can Eat Buffet Breakfast will be held pundayI lctK O8 from 8 aKmK-NO pKmK at hnights of ColumbusI mius fu CouncilI OR8 test 8th ptKI iansdaleK Cost is A8 for adults; AT for seniors; AR for children ages 5-12; DFWLYH GXWy fiUH, SROLFH, military and children under fiYH DUH IUHH. ,nIRUPDWLRn: ONR-PS8-PM44 or info@ kofC4P9SKorgK
•$ Computer and Electronics Recycling Event will be held paturdayI kovK P from 9 aKmK-N pKmK at ptK maul’s iutheran ChurchI pouth jain and iincoln AveKI qelfordK ftems for disposal includeW computersI monitorsI printersI fax machinesI copiersI any computer related accessories EiKeK keyboardI miceFI audioL video equipment EiKeK stereosI sCR’sFI tv’sI speakersI kitchen and household appliancesI circuit boardsLelectronic componentsI Ca’sL asa’sI all phones and ink cartridgesK ao not bringW any appliance containing creon ErefrigeratorsI freezersI air conditionersI dehumidifiHUV), flXRUHVFHnW EXOEV RU tubesI or any hazardous materialK fnformationW greenteamNMT@comcastKnet or visit httpWLLhomeKcomcastK netL~greenteamNMTLK
• 7KH Seventh Annual Holiday Bazaar will be held paturdayI kovK P from NM aKmK-O pKmK at Arbour pquare of earleysvilleI S9R jain ptK sendors with handcrafted items are needed and limited to RMK ppace can be rented for APR which includes an 8’ tableI one chairI and one paid lunchK fnformationW OST-9PP-S4MO or email ngodfrey@arboursquareK comK
• 7KH 3UHVHnWDWLRn RI 2XU iord rkrainian Catholic ChurchI NRS4 Allentown RdKI qowamencinI holds Bingo every tednesdayK aoors open at R pKmK; games start at T pKmK Admission is ASK fnformationW ONR-PSO9R99 or ONR-PS8-P99PK
• 7KH 7yOHUVSRUW 9ROXnteer cire Company sponsors Bingo every quesday at SW4M pKmK with a ANIMMM jackpot Bethlehem RdKI merkasieK qhe featured movie “Amelia” is a fact based drama which follows the life of the famous aviatorI Amelia barhartK Admission is freeK All are welcomeK fnformationW ONR-ORT-PO94K
• 7KH DnnXDO Turkey Dinner will be held paturdayI kovK P from 4-T pKmK at iansdale rnited jethodist ChurchI PMM kK Broad ptK qickets are available at the doorW adultsI ANOI children 6-12, $4, fiYH DnG XnGHU DUH freeK qakeouts are availableK
• $n Autumn Trolley Festival will be held pundayI kovK 4 from N-R pKmK at the corner of Chestnut C tile AveKI poudertonK qrolley ridesI foodI agI kids zRnH, UDIflHV, YHnGRUV, FUDIWV and much moreK sendorsI crafters and yard sale spaces availableK fnformationW OSTSS4-48PN or jen@chestnutstplaygroundKorgK
• $ EXV WULS WR WKH &KULVWmas exhibits at the Brandywine River Museum and Longwood Gardens will be held paturdayI aecK NK qhe trip departs at N pKmK and returns at NM pKmK at pchool Road markI NSN9 pchool RdKI HDWfiHOG. 7KH FRVW RI $69 SHU person includes roundtrip travel; admission to both attractions; the cost of an allinclusive cafe dinnerI tax and tip at iongwood darden and bus driver tipK Reservations are now being accepted in person at the qownship buildingI N9RM pchool RdKI HDWfiHOG RU UHJLVWHU RnOLnH DW ZZZ.(nMRyHDWfiHOG.RUJ. fnformationW ONR-8RR-M9MMK every weekK ONR-4RP-9SSSK