1) What 2002 05 NBC series featured present-day music stars playing popular artists during the 1960s, such as John Legend portraying StevieWonder? 2) Name the short-lived, Steven Bochco-produced 1990 ABC series that often had its police officer characters break into song. 3) Which Fox series about lawyers was underscored regularly by the music of Vonda Shepard? 4) Name the horror series, which began on TheWB Network and finished its run on UPN, that memorably offered an all-musical 2001 episode titled “Once More, With Feeling”?
5) Which former “How I Met Your Mother” cast member showed his singing chops while hosting both the Tony Awards and the Emmy Awards?
6) The 1992 Fox series “The Heights” yielded a hit song that also served as the show’s theme. What was it called?
7) Name the pop-music star who figured heavily into the first season of ABC’s “Eli Stone,” both by having each episode named after one of his songs and by appearing in a number of the stories.
8) What was the name of the CBS mystery series that often had episodes featuring the music of a single artist?
9) On Disney Channel’s “Hannah Montana,” what was the name of Hannah’s ordinary girl alter ego? 10) Name the Ohio high school that was home to the glee club on Fox’s “Glee.”
1) “American Dreams”
2) “Cop Rock”
3) “Ally McBeal”
4) “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” 5) Neil Patrick Harris
6) “How Do You Talk to an Angel”
7) George Michael
8) “Cold Case”
9) Miley Stewart
10) William McKinley High