1) How many U.S. states (counting Washington, D.C.) have an MLB, NFL, NBA or NHL franchise?
2) How many Canadian provinces have an MLB, NBA or NHL franchise?
3) What is the southernmost major league sports city? 4) How many cities and metropolitan areas have teams in all four major leagues? 5) What city has one team in the Eastern Division and another in the Pacific?
6) What is the northernmost major league sports city? 7) What state has the most cities with a major league franchise?
8) How many major league teams play their home games within the Washington, D.C., city limits?
9) What is the westernmost pro sports city?
10) How many New York boroughs are home to major league sports teams?
1) 27 (Ariz., Calif., Colo., Fla., Ga., Ill., Ind., La., Md., Mass., Mich., Minn., Mo., N.C., Nev., N.J., N.Y., Ohio, Okla., Ore., Pa., Tenn., Texas, Utah, Wash., Washington, D.C., Wis.)
4) 12 (New York, Boston, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Detroit, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Miami, Phoenix, Denver) 5) Dallas (Cowboys and Stars) 6) Edmonton
7) California, with seven (Los Angeles, Anaheim, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, Oakland, San Diego)
8) Three (Nationals, Wizards, Capitals)
10) Four (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens)