Riverside Hotel, tourist sites team up with offer
It doesn’t matter whether you’re an out-oftowner or a local resident, you can take advantage of a new offer from the Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment District in Fort Lauderdale.
The “Stay, Play and Ride” package is available through Sept. 30, 2019, and includes a stay at the Riverside Hotel on Las Olas Boulevard, admission to some cultural attractions, a savings book for the Galleria at Fort Lauderdale mall and Sun Trolley passes.
1. Go to RiverWalkAE.com/specials and click on “Book Now” on the right-hand side.
2. Proceed to reserve a room at the Riverside Hotel. Rates range from $199 to $359 per night.
3. You will be sent to a page where you’ll have a “Stay, Play and Ride” option.
4. Choose your room and proceed to checkout.
5. You will get your vouchers, coupons and passes upon check-in. Riverside Hotel stay for two nights, three days.
Breakfast for two each day at the Riverside Hotel’s Indigo restaurant (up to a $20 credit, per person, per day).
A free glass of wine or a cocktail with your entrée at the Riverside Hotel’s Wild Sea Oyster Bar and Grill restaurant.
A selection of any two Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment District venues based on a two-night stay. If you’ve selected a threenight stay, then you get to choose three venues. And if you’ve chosen a four-night stay or longer, then all four venues are included. The four cultural venues you can choose from include Historic Stranahan House Museum, Bonnet House Museum and Gardens, NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale and History Fort Lauderdale. Free Sun Trolley passes A voucher for a savings book from the Galleria at Fort Lauderdale mall with offers valued at over $300.
Free valet parking for one vehicle per room rhag[email protected]
The Riverside Hotel is offering a “Stay, Play and Ride” package for locals and visitors.