Wissahickon Valley Public Library, Blue Bell branch, 650 Skippack Pike ERoute 73) diagonally across from the Blue Bell Inn. 215643-1320. ADULT PROGRAMS: • Socrates Café — Mondays at 7 p.m. Discuss issues or ideas chosen by vote of the group.
• Chess Club — Wednesdays at 7 p.m. All are welcome. If a child attending, parent must stay.
• Yoga — Mondays through Oct. 29 at 1:30 p.m. with Kathy Tooley; $35 for eight weeks; $8/drop in.
• Tai Chi II — Mondays through Oct. 29 at 3 p.m. with Dr. Kurt Findeisen; $35 for eight weeks; $8/drop in.
• Tai Chi I — Mondays through Oct. 29 at 4 p.m. with Dr. Kurt Findeisen; $35 for eight weeks; $8/drop in.
• Writing Workshops with Elena Santangelo — Wednesdays at 7 p.m. through Oct. 10. Learn the craft of writing, including plot, characters and themes.
• Arthritis Exercise Program — begins Sept. 7 at 3 p.m. Register for one or more classes. Led by certifiHG LnVWUuFWRU. 6SRnVRUHG Ey the Arthritis Foundation.
• Movie Matinees — Tuesdays at 2 p.m.: Sept.