The Arizona Republic : 2019-02-11
Scoreboard : 19 : 3B
AZCENTRAL.COM 3B MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2019 ❚ ❚ E2 $300 OFF ANY NEW DOOR CUSTOM WOOD • CUSTOM FAUX WOOD CUSTOM STEEL • ALUMINUM COPPER • GLASS $329.95 WE OFFER FREE ESTIMATES MILITARY, AAA AND AARP DISCOUNTS GARAGE DOOR OPENER REPLACEMENT & INSTALLATION Call for details. LiftMaster 8155 1/2 HP Opener With coupon. Not valid with any other offers or prior purchase. Expires 2/28/19. Offer Valid for Arizona Republic Readers Only! Lifetime Warranty Trusted and Respected Garage Door Service • Background check on all employees
• Advanced technician training
• Same day repairs, 24/7
• BBB A+ Rated
• Angies List Super Service Award
• 400+ 5 star reviews on Yelp
• Licensed, Bonded, Insured FREE ESTIMATES • CALL FOR DETAILS (602) 598-8014 A1GaragePHX.com ROC #267827 SAVE ON HOME SECURITY FREE DOORBELL CAMERA When you upgrade to ADT Pulse® + Video Monitored by ADT the #1 home security company in the U.S. ® $850 VALUE* ADT® 24/7 Monitored Home Security FREE With a $99 Installation Charge and the purchase of 36 mo. monitoring contract. Touchscreen shown requires additional fees. Termination fee applies. New customers only. See offer details below. 24/7 monitoring provides peace of mind
Yard sign and window decals help deter crime Quickly connect to fire and emergency response
May qualify for a homeowners insurance discount $850 VALUE! 15 PRE-WIRED DOOR OR WINDOW SENSORS FREE —enough to help protect virtually every entrance to your home. $645 VALUE! FREE WE’RE AVAILABLE 24/7— CALL TODAY! $100 VISA® GIFT CARD !" from Protect Your Home! 480-718-2168 ! # ## ! # ! $ # " % & FREE MOBILE APP ACCREDITED BUSINESS When you upgrade to ADT Pulse®, you can easily arm and disarm your system from virtually anywhere. A+ ® Ask about same-day installation! Reply By March 31, 2019 FREE DOORBELL CAMERA When you upgrade to ADT Pulse® + Video $229 VALUE! www.protection4yourhome.com See all offer details below. *EQUIPMENT: GIFT CARD: Equipment shown may require additional fees. $100 Visa Gift Card fulfilled by Protect Your Home through third-party provider, Mpell, upon installation of a security system. Shipping and Handling Fee applies. Up to 15 sensors free for pre-wired homes or up to 7 wireless sensors free. No substitutions allowed. Labor charges may apply. $99 Parts and Install. 36-Month Monitoring Agreement required at $27.99 per month ($1,007.64). 24-Month Monitoring Agreement required at $27.99 per month ($671.76) for California. Offer applies to homeowners only. Basic system requires landline phone. Offer valid for new ADT Authorized Premier Provider customers only and not on purchases from ADT LLC. Cannot be combined with any other offer. The $27.99 Offer does not include Quality Service Plan (QSP), ADT’s Extended Limited Warranty. ADT Pulse Interactive Solutions Services (“ADT Pulse”), which help you manage your home environment and family lifestyle, require the purchase and/or activation of an ADT alarm system with monitored burglary service and a compatible computer, cell phone or PDA with Internet and email access. These ADT Pulse services do not cover the operation or maintenance of any household equipment/systems that are connected to the ADT Pulse equipment. All ADT Pulse services are not available with the various levels of ADT Pulse. All ADT Pulse services may not be available in all geographic areas. You may be required to pay additional charges to purchase equipment required to utilize the ADT Pulse features you desire. ADT Pulse Video installation starts at $399. 36-month monitoring contract required from ADT Pulse Video: $58.99 per month, ($2,123.64), including Quality Service Plan (QSP). For all offers, the form of payment must be by credit card or electronic charge to your checking or savings account, satisfactory credit history is required and termination fee applies. Certain packages require approved landline phone. Local permit fees may be required. Certain restrictions may apply. Additional monitoring fees required for some services. For example, Burglary, Fire, Carbon Monoxide and Emergency Alert monitoring requires purchase and/or activation of an ADT security system with monitored Burglary, Fire, Carbon Monoxide and Emergency Alert devices and are an additional charge. Additional equipment may be purchased for an additional charge. Additional charges may apply in areas that require guard response service for municipal alarm verification. Prices subject to change. Prices may vary by market. Some insurance companies offer discounts on Homeowner’s Insurance. Please consult your insurance company. Photos are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect t he e xact p roduct/service a ctually p rovided. A L-19-001104, A Z-ROC217517, A R-20080014, CA-ACO6320, CT-ELC.0193944-L5, FL-EC13003427, DC-EMS902653, GA-LVA205395, ID-ELE-SC-39312, IL-127.001042, KY-City of Louisville: 483, LA-F1082, LA-F1914, LA-F1915, 225-960-6301, ME-LM50017382, MD-107-1626, MA-1355C, MI-3601205773, MN-TS01807, MO: St. Louis County 89935, MS-15007958, MT-247, NV-68518, NJ Burglar Alarm Lic. # NJ-34BF00021800, NM-353366, NY-Licensed by the N.Y.S. Dept. of State UID#12000317691, #12000286451, NC-1622-CSA, OH-53891446, OK-1048, OR-170997, Pennsylvania Home Improvement Contractor Registration Number: PA022999, RI-3582, TN-1520, TX-B13734, ACR-3492, UT-6422596-6501, VT-ES-2382, VA-115120, WA-602588694/PROTEYH934RS, WI: Milwaukee PAS-0002886, WV-042433. 3750 Priority Way South Dr. Indianapolis, IN 46240 ©2018 DEFENDERS, Inc. dba Protect Your Home SENSORS: BASIC SYSTEM: ADT Pulse: ADT PULSE VIDEO: GENERAL: !
- ' #/% 012 - 6' "#$ %&$
( "34 , *5& ' ($ ) ! * ' + ($ , . ' ! ($ - 6 7 8 ! 6 , *59 - Licenses: :' DF-GT-AZ-P-D2799 AR-0008858117-02 DEPENDABLE GARAGE DOOR REPAIR REPLACEMENT AND NASCAR Monster Energy Daytona 500 Qualifying Results After Sunday qualifying; race Sunday, Feb. 17 At Daytona International Speedway Daytona Beach, Fla.
Lap length: 2.5 miles
Car number in parentheses
1. (24) William Byron, Chevrolet, 194.305 mph.
2. (88) Alex Bowman, Chevrolet, 194.154.
3. (48) Jimmie Johnson, Chevrolet, 193.807.
4. (9) Chase Elliott, Chevrolet, 193.782.
5. (8) Daniel Hemric, Chevrolet, 192.460.
6. (22) Joey Logano, Ford, 192.448.
7. (19) Martin Truex Jr., Toyota, 192.353.
8. (14) Clint Bowyer, Ford, 192.291.
9. (2) Brad Keselowski, Ford, 192.263.
10. (3) Austin Dillon, Chevrolet, 191.416.
11. (21) Paul Menard, Ford, 191.107.
12. (11) Denny Hamlin, Toyota, 190.492.
13. (18) Kyle Busch, Toyota, 191.164.
14. (20) Erik Jones, Toyota, 191.127.
15. (4) Kevin Harvick, Ford, 190.957.
16. (31) Tyler Reddick, Chevrolet, 190.836.
17. (12) Ryan Blaney, Ford, 190.799.
18. (17) Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Ford, 190.771.
19. (10) Aric Almirola, Ford, 190.739.
20. (41) Daniel Suarez, Ford, 190.698.
21. (1) Kurt Busch, Chevrolet, 190.589.
22. (37) Chris Buescher, Chevrolet, 190.432.
23. (38) David Ragan, Ford, 190.420.
24. (6) Ryan Newman, Ford, 190.018.
25. (34) Michael McDowell, Ford, 189.978.
26. (27) Casey Mears, Chevrolet, 189.849.
27. (71) Ryan Truex, Chevrolet, 189.737.
28. (47) Ryan Preece, Chevrolet, 189.709.
29. (40) Jamie McMurray, Chevrolet, 189.482.
30. (95) Matt DiBenedetto, Toyota, 189.414.
31. (62) Brendan Gaughan, Chevrolet, 189.394.
32. (42) Kyle Larson, Chevrolet, 189.215.
33. (43) Bubba Wallace, Chevrolet, 189.191.
34. (13) Ty Dillon, Chevrolet, 188.715.
35. (36) Matt Tifft, Ford, 188.667.
36. (96) Parker Kligerman, Toyota, 188.206.
37. (15) Ross Chastain, Chevrolet, 187.899.
38. (00) Landon Cassill, Chevrolet, 187.402.
39. (32) Corey LaJoie, Ford, 185.847.
40. (52) Cody Ware, Chevrolet, 183.737.
Failed to qualify
41. (51) BJ McLeod, Chevrolet, 182.682.
42. (66) Joey Gase, Toyota, 180.930.
© PressReader. All rights reserved.