1. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president’s Secret Service code name was “Rawhide”?
2. GEOGRAPHY: What body of water separates Ireland from England?
3. HISTORY: What are the descendants of Dutch settlers in South Africa called?
4. FOOD & DRINK: What is the name of a drink that mixes rye whisky, sweet vermouth, a dash of bitters and a maraschino cherry?
5. U.S. STATES: How many counties does the state of Louisiana have?
6. GAMES: How many pieces per side are in a game of chess?
7. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a young bat called?
8. COMICS: Which long-running comic-book series features characters called Jughead, Veronica and Betty?
9. LANGUAGE: What is the international radio code word for the letter “K”?
10. BIBLE: Who were King Solomon’s parents?