1. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the World Heritage site called Machu Picchu located?
2. LANGUAGE: What does the Latin word “veritas” mean in English?
3. MATH: What is another name for the term 10 to the 100th power?
4. TELEVISION: What was the name of the high school in the sitcom “Happy Days”?
5. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Which 19th-century philosopher/essayist once said, “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air”?
6. MUSIC: What is the difference in length between a petite grand piano (smallest) and a concert grand piano (largest)?
7. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president worked as a lifeguard during high school?
8. MEASUREMENTS: How long is a marathon race in feet?
9. MOVIES: Who starred in the 1950s movie “Lust for Life” about the life of Vincent van Gogh? 10. HISTORY: In what year did humans first land on the moon?