Trivia Quiz /
1. Charles Laughton plays the role of Capt. Bligh in the classic 1935 movie “Mutiny on the Bounty.” Who has the same role in the 1962 remake of “Mutiny on the Bounty”?
2. To whom is Humpty Dumpty talking just before he closes his eyes and falls off a wall?
3. Name the Texan who was speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives from 194953 and from 1955-61.
4. Napoleon was exiled to what island from 1814-15?
5. The word “function” is a noun. The word “functional” is an _____.
6. What is the monetary unit of the Netherlands?
7. The Liberty Bell was tolling for the death of what person when it cracked, in 1835?
8. “Cosset” means to do what?
9. What 240-mile-long river rises in the Okefenokee Swamp in southeast Georgia?
10. A shrimp has how many legs? ANSWERS 1. Trevor Howard. 2. Alice, in “Through the Looking-Glass.” 3. Sam Rayburn. 4. Elba. 5. An adjective. 6. The euro, monetary unit in a number of European countries.
7. Chief Justice John Marshall.
8. To pet or pamper, or pay special attention to. 9. Suwannee River. 10. Ten, which are jointed.