Trivia Quiz /
1. How many keys are on a piano?
2. Where is Dartmouth College?
3. Is it true or false that the Liberty Bell was cast on Long Island?
4. Within six years, in what year did the federal budget meet positively?
5. What comedian signer was called “Banjo Eyes”?
1. There are 88 keys on a piano – 52 white and 36 black.
2. Hanover, N.H.
3. False. The Liberty Bell was cast in England.
4. The most recent year that the federal government budget was positive was 2001, when receipt exceeded spending by
$128 billion. It was also balanced the prior year.
5. Eddie Cantor.