Trivia Quiz /
1. Babe Ruth spent most of his career with the Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees, but he finished his career with what team?
2. What was the middle name of President Warren Harding?
3. The penal colony Devil’s Island has been phased out. Where was it?
4. In what comic strip was Punjab a character? 5. How many fluid ounces is a jigger of alcohol, within one ounce?
1. Boston Braves. He played only part of the season.
3. French Guiana, in South America. 4. “Little Orphan Annie.”
5. A jigger is 1.5 fluid ounces.