Trivia Quiz /
1. How did the Conestoga wagon get its name?
2. In what decade of the 20th century was the increase in population the smallest?
3. Which one of these flags does not have a Union Jack on it: Australia, New Zealand, Canada or Fiji?
4. A faithful, right-hand man may be known as “Man ____.”
5. The oldest trees believed to be in the continental U.S. are in what state?
1. The freight wagons, a smaller model that was named “prairie schooner,” were made in the Conestoga Valley of Pennsylvania.
2. The 1930s.
5. California. The oldest are believed to be the bristlecone pines with redwoods next oldest.