Trivia Quiz /
1. A dog is in the same animal family as the wolf, fox and jackal. True or false?
2. Who wrote “The Three Musketeers”?
3. Identify the highest peak in the Himalayas.
4. What is the difference between an executor and an administrator of a will?
5. What is the plural of sister-in-law?
1. True. 2. Alexandre Dumas, in the 1840s.
3. Mount Everest.
4. An executor is designated in a will to carry out its provisions, and an administrator is court-appointed for the same purpose if there is no will, or no executor has been named.