Trivia Quiz /
1. Name the youngest U.S. president.
2. Who were the three leaders who met at the Yalta Conference?
3. In the comics, name the two Katzenjammer Kids.
4. The New York Yankees won seven American League tournaments in the eight seasons from 1936 to 1943, missing in 1940. What team won that year?
5. On television, who portrayed the character Joe the Bartender and the Poor Soul, among many others?
Answers 1. Theodore Roosevelt.
2. Franklin Roosevelt, Winston Churchill and Joseph Stalin, representing the United States, United Kingdom and Soviet Union, respectively. 3. Hans and Fritz. 4. Detroit Tigers. 5. Jackie Gleason.