SHILOH BAPTIST CHURCH 2499 Sycamore Ave.
410-477-8886 •Praise Covenant Interdenominational Fellowship 17th National Conference, “Cultivating a Deeper Life in God” at the church from Friday, June 22, through Sunday, June 24. For more, visit www.prais ecovenant. org. ST. GEORGE’S AND ST. MATTHEWS EPISCOPAL CHURCH 2900 Dunleer Road
• Flea market on Saturday, June 23, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the church. Spaces available $10 each. Call Bayky Hipp at 410-982-1164 or email bayky@comcat. net. NORTH POINT
BAPTIST CHURCH 4201 North Point Road 410-477-4530 •Vacation Bible School, “Game On!”, will be held from Sunday, June 24, through Thursday, June 28, from 6 to 8:30 p.m. each night. Registration on June 24 at 5:15 p.m. Ages 3 years through grade five. Transportation available. Contact 410-477-4530. ST. LUKE’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH 1803 Dundalk Ave.
•Vacation Bible School, Rolling River Rampage, will be held from Monday, June 25, through Friday, June
29. Starts at 5:30 p.m. with dinner, program runs 6 to 8 p.m. Come do science projects, meet Romper and get on the raft while learning Bible stories. Contact Rose 410-633-2526. EDGEMERE FREE METHODIST CHURCH
2510 Brannan Ave. 410-477-8863
• Edgemere Free Methodist Church is hosting “SHIPWRECKED: Rescued by Jesus” Vacation Bible School from Monday, June 25, through Friday, June 29, from 6 to 8 p.m. for preschool through 5th grade. Go to www.edgemerefms. org/ to register. NEW LIGHT LUTHERAN CHURCH
2120 Dundalk Ave.
• Look for us at the fair Friday, June 29, through Sunday, July 1. See you at the parade, Wednesday, July 4.
• Bible study at the Hard Yacht Café at 10 a.m. on Tuesdays. All are welcome.
• King’s Kids Sunday School at 10 a.m. Bring your children. Adult Bible Study begins at 10:15 a.m., studying the Gospel of John. All are welcome!
• Worship with us each Sunday, 9 a.m. for Amazing Praise Worship Service and at 11 a.m. for Amazing Grace Worship Service. All are welcome. ST. PETER’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH 7834 Eastern Ave. 410-288-0537 •Outreach supper for individuals in need on the first and second Saturdays of each month at 4 p.m. No registration required.
•Food pantry for families is open on Tuesdays from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. For east Baltimore County residents only. DUNDALK UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
6903 Mornington Road
• Elder abuse information literature will be available at the church during Sunday services, 9:45 to 11 a.m.
• Coffee and fellowship in the church hall after the 9:45 a.m. service. ST. JOHN’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH 7801 North Point Road 410-477-4409
•Sunday service 9:30 a.m. with Holy Communion. For more, call 410-325-2658.
•Sunday School at 9 a.m. GRACEWAY CHURCH
2660 Yorkway 410-284-7081
• Worship with us each Sunday at 11 a.m. All are invited.
• Coffee and fellowship each Sunday morning in the church fellowship hall from 10 to 10:45 a.m.
• Bible study each Wednesday at 7 p.m. We are currently studying the book of Mark. All are invited.
• Each Friday we have fellowship through prayer, movies and games. All are invited.
• English as a Second Language (ESL) and Computer classes at the church each Saturday at 10 a.m. If interested, please call 682556-1500 to register. ST. RITA ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
2905 Dunleer Road
• Weekday Mass at noon on Mondays and Thursdays.
• Sunday Masses are held at 9 a.m. (adult choir) and 11:15 a.m. (Children’s Liturgy and contemporary music). FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF DUNDALK 100 St. Helena Ave.
•Sunday School will be held at 9 a.m. Sunday Worship Service at 10:30 a.m. Sunday Evening Bible Study at 6 p.m.
•Multi-Focus Ladies Group meets every third Tuesday of the month at 10 a.m. in the conference room.
•Wednesday Prayer Service at 7 p.m. weekly except the third Wednesday of the month.
•Last Saturday of the month is prayer time from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Call the church for more information. WATERSEDGE BAPTIST CHURCH
3483 Liberty Parkway
• Little Light Christian Childcare Center is open Monday though Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. for children 18 months to 11 years of age. For more information, call Ruth at 410-282-1994.