How Can I Get an Ab­sen­tee Bal­lot?

The Dundalk Eagle - - SENIOR NEWS -

Vot­ers may re­quest to re­ceive their ab­sen­tee bal­lot by mail, elec­tron­i­cally, or by fax. Visit elec­tions.mary­­ing/ ab­sen­tee.html to re­quest an ab­sen­tee bal­lot.

The dead­line to re­quest a mailed or faxed ab­sen­tee bal­lot is Tues­day, Oc­to­ber

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from USA

© PressReader. All rights reserved.