NEW LIGHT LUTHERAN CHURCH
2120 Dundalk Ave.
• Kick off to Christmas Party, Friday, Nov. 30, from 6 to 8 p.m. Mark your calendar for this wonderful party to get you in the Christmas spirit. Santa will be there to visit and hear your Christmas wishes. There will be some beautiful backdrops set up that you and your family can get pictures. There will be a light dinner and a time to make crafts and have fun with our friends and families. The evening will conclude with some Christmas caroling as we welcome the beginning of the season. All are welcome!
• Christmas Concert, Friday, Dec. 7, at 7 p.m. Get in the spirit of the holidays at this light-hearted concert featuring Ryan Shookman and Kevin Garrity, the New Light Choir and the Notables. All are welcome!
• Service Of Remembrance, Saturday, Dec. 8, at 4 p.m. A healing service of candlelight, music and prayer specially designed for those who are hurting or grieving this Christmas. A service of peace where the good news of Jesus Christ comes to places of pain in our hearts and in the world. All are welcome!
• Worship with us each Sunday, 9 a.m. for Amazing Praise Worship Service and at 11 a.m. for Amazing Grace Worship Service. All are welcome.
LODGE FOREST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
2715 Lodge Forest Drive 410-477-5216 •Brunch with St. Nicholas on Saturday, Dec. 1, from 10 a.m. to noon. Free and open to the community. Food, fun, games and a visit from St. Nick. Free photos with St. Nicholas. All are welcome.
DUNDALK UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
6903 Mornington Road
• The Voices of Faith Chorale presents “A Still and Silent Night” at the church on Sunday, Dec. 2, at3 p.m. Concerts includes traditional, contemporary Christian, pop and Gospel Christmas favorites with audience participation. Admission is free. Bring the whole family.
• Elder abuse information literature will be available at the church during Sunday services, 9:45 to 11 a.m.
• Coffee and fellowship in the church hall after the 9:45 a.m. service.
2660 Yorkway 410-284-7081
• Holiday schedule: Dec. 2, First Sunday of Advent; “The Symbols of Christmas: O Christmas Tree;” Dec. 9, Second Sunday of Advent; “The Symbols of Christmas: With Boughs of Holly;” Dec. 16, Third Sunday of Advent; “The Symbols of Christmas: Silver and Gold Decorations;” Dec. 23; Fourth Sunday of Advent; “The Symbols of Christmas: Candles in the Window;” Dec. 24, Christmas Eve Service, 7 p.m.; “The Symbols of Christmas: Away in a Manger;” Dec. 25, Christmas Day at 11 a.m. Worship follow by Community and Lunch; Dec. 30, First Sunday after Christmas; “The Symbols of Christmas: With Every Christmas Card I write.”
• Community Lunch free and open to all (No RSVP) on Tuesday, Dec. 25, from noon, immediately after Christmas church service beginning at 11 a.m. at GraceWay Church, 2660 Yorkway.
• Worship with us each Sunday at 11 a.m. All are invited.
• Coffee and fellowship each Sunday morning in the church fellowship hall from 10 to 10:45 a.m.
• Bible study each Wednesday at 7 p.m. We are currently studying the book of Revelation. All are invited.
• Each Friday we have fellowship through prayer, movies and games. All are invited.
• English as a Second Language (ESL) and Computer classes at the church each Saturday at 10 a.m. If interested, please call 682-556-1500 to register.
NORTH POINT BAPTIST CHURCH
4201 North Point Blvd.
• Shepherd’s Kids — The church will be hosting an evening of Christmas activities for children between the ages of 5 to 11 years old on Friday, Dec. 7. They will have pizza, crafts and a movie from 5 to 8 p.m., while their parents have the opportunity to take care of Christmas tasks without worry. This is a free event. Please contact North Point Baptist Church to reserve your place at 410477-4530. Walk-ins the evening of are also welcome.