HUGHES MEMORIAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
3008 Sparrows Point Road
• Hughes Memorial Presbyterian Church, across from Edgemere Elementary School, will host its annual Christmas Bazaar on Saturday, Dec. 8, from 8 a.m. to noon. Featuring a pancake breakfast, Christmas crafts, Cookie Walk of homemade baked goods, free crafts for kids to make and take while parents shop and a visit from Santa. Parking in rear of church with handicap accessibility. All proceeds benefits the outreach projects from the church’s busy hands program. to 4 p.m. at the church. Crafts, wheels of chance, raffles, the Sweet Frog mascot, Mr. & Mrs. Claus and more! Bring the whole family and enjoy snacks, lunch, homemade Polish food, soda, beer and sweets. Free admission. For more, call 410-633-2828. Day at 11 a.m. Worship follow by Community and Lunch; Dec. 30, First Sunday after Christmas; “The Symbols of Christmas: With Every Christmas Card I write.”
• Community Lunch free and open to all (No RSVP) on Tuesday, Dec. 25, from noon, immediately after Christmas church ser vice beginning at 11 a.m. at GraceWay Church, 2660 Yorkway.
• Worship with us each Sunday at 11 a.m. All are invited.
• Coffee and fellowship each Sunday morning in the church fellowship hall from 10 to 10:45 a.m.
• Bible study each Wednesday at 7 p.m. We are currently studying the book of Revelation. All are invited.
• Each Friday we have fellowship through prayer, movies and