games. All are invited.
• English as a Second Language (ESL) and Computer classes at the church each Saturday at 10 a.m. If interested, please call 682556-1500 to register. ST. LUKE’S CATHOLIC CHURCH
7517 North Point Road
• The Voices of Faith Chorale presents “A Still and Silent Night” at the church on Friday, Dec. 14, at 7 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 16, at 3 p.m. Concerts includes traditional, contemporary Christian, pop and Gospel Christmas favorites with audience participation. Admission is free. Bring the whole family. FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF DUNDALK 100 St. Helena Ave.
•Christmas Eve Candle Light Service is Dec. 24, at 7 p.m.
•Sunday School will be held at 9 a.m. Sunday Worship Service at 10:30 a.m. Sunday Evening Bible Study at 6 p.m.
•Multi-Focus Ladies Group meets every third Tuesday of the month at 10 a.m. in the conference room.
•Wednesday Prayer Service at 7 p.m. weekly except the third Wednesday of the month, there is a Business Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
•Last Saturday of the month is prayer time from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Call the church for more information. FIRST LUTHERAN CHURCH OF GRAY MANOR 212 Oakwood Road
•Love and Respect Bible Class for Married Couples on Sunday mornings at 9:35 a.m. with Pastor Craig. All are invited.
•Prayer meeting every Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Anointing and Laying on of Hands for the sick. All are invited.
•Sunday Worship Services at 8:15 a.m. and 11 a.m. Contemporary service on fourth Sunday of the month at 11 a.m. Sunday schools 9:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. All ages. DUNDALK UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
6903 Mornington Road 410-284-4818
• Elder abuse information literature will be available at the church during Sunday services, 9:45 to 11 a.m.
• Coffee and fellowship in 9:45 the a.m. church service. hall after the BAPTIST WATERSEDGE CHURCH
3483 410-282-1974 Liberty Parkway
• Little Light Christian Childcare Center is open Monday though Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. for children 18 months to 11 years of age. For more information, call Ruth at 410282-1994. ST. LUKE’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH 1803 Dundalk Ave. 410-633-5374
• Sunday school for all ages on Sundays at 9:15 a.m. Coffee/tea provided for adults.
• Worship service starts at 10 a.m. each Sunday. ST. JOHN’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH 7801 North Point Road 410-477-4409
•Sunday service 9:30 a.m. with Holy Communion. For more, call 410325-2658.
•Sunday School at 9 a.m. ST. RITA ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
2905 Dunleer Road
• Weekday Mass at noon on Mondays and Thursdays.
• Sunday Masses are held at 9 a.m. (adult choir) and 11:15 a.m. (Children’s Liturgy and contemporary music). ST. PETER’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH 7834 Eastern Ave.
•Outreach supper for individuals in need on the first and second Saturdays of each month at 4 p.m. No registration required.
•Food pantry for families is open on Tuesdays from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. For east Baltimore County residents only. INVERNESS PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH 7909 Wise Ave. 410-282-3143
•English as a Second Language (ESL) classes at the church on Mondays from 6:30 p.m., Thursdays from noon to 2 p.m. and Sundays from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
•Open enrollment for the 2018-19 school year is now open at Inverness Early Learning Center at Inverness Presbyterian Church! For more, contact 410-285-7137 or Invernessearlylearningcen[email protected]hoo.com.