• The Woman’s Club of Dundalk, a community-conscious organization that has been serving the Greater Dundalk area since 1941, is seeking new members. The group meets on the first Monday of the month. The club offers service, enrichment and friendship. To be a guest at a meeting and to find out more about the club, call Sally Newberry at 443-425-8778.
• Senior Steelworkers United Chapter 9477 meets on the third Wednesday of each month at noon. Ef fective Feb. 21,2018, Retirees United Local 9477 will hold their monthly meeting at the Battle Grove Democratic Club located at 7900 New Battle Grove Rd in Dundalk. Located off of North Point Boulevard, take a right into the facility parking lot. Coffee, donuts and lunch are provided, with a brief business meeting between the meals to discuss pensions, medical insurance, Social Security and more. All Sparrows Point steel mill retirees are invited. Dues are $30 per year. For more, call Don Kellner at 410-227-8462.
• Chapter 8-1 of the Steelworkers Organization of Active Retirees (SOAR), effective Wednesday, Oct. 24, will now meet on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 1 p.m. at the Battle Grove Democratic Club, 7900 New Battle Grove Road. For further information, call Don Kellner at 410-2278462.
• The New Norwood Holabird Community Association meets the first Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. at Dundalk Police Precinct 12, 428 Westham Way.
• Optimist Club of Dundalk, Inc. meets every fourth Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.; Club Board meets every second Tuesday at 7 p.m., 4528 North Point Blvd. Contact Bill Whitcomb, president, at dundalkopti[email protected]
• Gray Manor & Northshire Community Association meets from 6:30 to 8 p.m. on the second Monday of each month, except for August and December, in the upstairs meeting room at the First Lutheran Church of Gray Manor, 212 Oakwood Road.