1. LITERATURE: Which 20th-century novel begins with the line, “All of this happened, more or less”?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What are the two flowers traditionally associated with the month of December?
3. FOOD & DRINK: What is cardamom?
4. GEOGRAPHY: In which country is Mount Kilimanjaro located?
5. U.S. STATES: Which state’s slogan is the “Land of 10,000 Lakes”?
6. TELEVISION: What was Archie Bunker’s nickname for his wife Edith in “All in the Family”?
7. CHEMISTRY: What is the lightest element?
8. U.S. PRESIDENTS: What was the Secret Service code name for President Jimmy Carter?
9. MUSIC: Which 1980s movie features the song “The Power of Love”?
10. LANGUAGE: What does the name “Volvo” mean in Latin?