The Evening Leader
St. Marys Police Department
The St. Marys Police Department issued 26 citations and responded to the following incidents from April 13 to April 19.
• At 11:45 a.m., a burglary was reported to the police at the 400 block of Oliver Street.
• At 1:06 p.m., the police were called to investigate reports of a telecommunications harassment complaint at the 300 block of Beech Street.
• At 2:27 p.m., the SMPD were called to the 1100 block of Celina Road in relation to a telecommunications harassment complaint.
• At 3:42 p.m., an accident occurred on Indiana Avenue after a vehicle failed to stop a red light, resulting in it hitting the side of another vehicle and causing disabling damage to both.
• At 8:43 p.m., the police were called to the 1000 block of West Spring Street on reports of a burglary in the area.
• At 11:24 p.m., officers were called to the 800 block of Cleveland Avenue in order to deal with a burglary complaint.
• At 5:02 p.m., the police were called to put a male on trespass notice at the 1100 block of Celina Road.
• At 12:07 p.m., the police made an arrest at the 200 block of St. Clair Avenue in relation to an individual operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
• At 6:10 p.m. the police were called to South Wayne Street to arrest an individual for operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
• At 7:00 p.m., the SMPD responded to complaints at the 300 block of Defiance Road involving possible drug abuse.
• At 8:37 p.m., Justin Rhoads was arrested after a traffic stop was conducted by police on State Route 66 for a outstanding criminal bench warrant for a probation violation through the Sidney Police Department.
• At 1:10 p.m., the St. Marys Police Department assisted the Auglaize County Sheriff’s Department with a road rage incident near Auglaize County Fairgrounds in Wapakoneta.
• At 9:35 a.m., the police were called to deal with a threat complaint at the 400 block of Scott Street involving a threat over Snapchat.
• At 9:47 a.m., the SMPD received a walk-in telecommunications harassment complaint related to an incident at the 300 block of South Vine Street.
• At 12:10 p.m., an accident occurred on North Spruce Street when vehicle didn’t stop in time behind another vehicle, resulting in a rear end collision.