Questions: 1) Will Ferrell honed his comedy chops performing with what prestigious Los Angeles improvisational comedy troupe?
2) Ferrell was a cast member of “Saturday Night Live” for how many seasons?
3) In 1998, Ferrell and “SNL” castmate Chris Kattan took their alter egos, the clubhopping Butabi brothers, to the big screen in what (unsuccessful) movie comedy?
4) During his “SNL” years, one of Ferrell’s most popular recurring characters was his impersonation of what game show host, who usually found himself tormented by a misbehaving
Sean Connery (Darrell Hammond)?
5) In 2001, Ferrell starred as homicidal fashion mogul Jacobim
Mugatu in what comedy movie starring Ben Stiller?
6) Ferrell earned some of the best reviews of his career playing an oversized worker in Santa’s workshop in what 2003 blockbuster Christmas comedy?
7) Not even Ferrell’s and Nicole Kidman’s box-office magic could salvage what 2005 movie adaptation of a vintage ABC sitcom?
8) In the movie “The Producers,” Ferrell played Franz Liebkind, a former Nazi who had written what worshipful play about Der