Who said that?
Identify the authors of the following quotes:
1) “Do things you don’t like to do; bear down that much harder on what you hate doing. It’ll make you a lot better player. And a lot better person.”
2) “I broke in with four hits, and the writers promptly declared they had seen the new Ty Cobb. It took me only a few days to correct that impression.”
3) “Sweat plus sacrifice equals success.”
4) “As of this writing, 15 men in the history of organized baseball have ever thrown a perfect game. Only one of those men did it half-drunk, with bloodshot eyes, monster breath and a raging, skull-rattling hangover. That would be me.”
5) “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.” 6) “Ask not what your teammates can do for you. Ask what you can do for your teammates.”
7) “I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, ‘Of course not.’ I said, ‘Well, I think you stink.’ And he gave me a technical. You can’t trust ‘em.”