Ready for prime time
1) Which “Saturday Night Live” alumnus starred for seven seasons on the NBC sitcom “Parks & Recreation”? 2) Name the comedy series that Jon Lovitz joined as a regular in its final season, after appearing on it as a guest star earlier.
3) Which former “SNL” star supplied the voice of the man of the house in the short-lived animated show “The Oblongs”?
4) What was the title of the first series in which Julia LouisDreyfus was the title star, after her long run on “Seinfeld”?
5) After John Ritter’s death, which “SNL” veteran joined the comedy series “8 Simple Rules,” along with James Garner?
6) Which cable series did Kevin Nealon co-star in for eight seasons?
7) Name Tina Fey’s character on her award-winning NBC show “30 Rock.”
8) Who was Jane Curtin teamed with in the title roles of
“Kate & Allie”?
9) On which semiautobiographical series did Chris Rock serve as executive producer and principal creative force?
“Parks & Recreation”