1) From which prison did Clint Eastwood’s real-life alter ego escape, according to the title of a 1979 film? 2) At the site referenced in the previous question, who played the renegade general threatening to launch a missile attack in “The Rock” (1996)?
3) In the classic 1963 movie “The Great Escape,” who had the iconic role of the POW known as “The Cooler King”?
4) Which two stars’ films together included the prison comedy “Stir Crazy” (1980)?
5) In which 1962 biography did Burt Lancaster play Robert Stroud, who became an ornithology expert while serving a life sentence?
6) Name the movie in which, in different versions, Ali
MacGraw and Kim Basinger each played the wife of a newly paroled convict.
7) William Holden won a 1953 Oscar as an American POW in a Billy Wilder-directed comedy-drama. What was its title?
8) The movie in the previous question generally is credited with having inspired the 1965-71 sitcom “Hogan’s Heroes.” Who played Hogan?
9) What was the name of the Australian-made television serial, seen primarily in the 1980s, about female inmates?